Frequently asked questions
How do I buy an original?
I create as many paintings as possible and release them in collections on my website a few times per year. New collection releases will be advertised via social media, my blog, and my mailing list. Originals tend to sell out pretty quickly, so keep an eye out for new collection releases. Originals will be available here.
Can I commission a painting?
Yes! I have a limited availability for commission paintings and I am unable to take on each and every request I get. If you are interested in a commissioned painiting, please fill this form. Be sure to add as many details as possible!
Print Quality and Details
All reproductions in my shop are Giclee reproductions and are created using Epson printers.
Epson printers are known for their museum quality prints, using a wide range of archival inks which are the best lightfastness quality in a world. The quality of those prints is the best in the industry. You cannot tell the difference between a print and an original painting. All prints are printed on artist watercolor Archival and heavy weight paper. I print all my prints myself double checking each and every print for quality.
All Giclee Reproductions are printed to order in my studio. The process of printing, cutting, packaging and shipping may take up to 5 days.
Canvas art prints are Giclee Reproduction quality as well. Those are printed by my partners with my quality control. These prints are on stretched canvas and are ready to hang gallery wrapped canvas prints. They are not framed, but if you wish to get them framed into floater frames, please contact me for a quote.
Framing: important information and tips
I highly encourage framing all your prints and originals. Not only do they look incredibly beautiful framed, but it will help to protect your artwork from wear and dust. I do not currently offer framing in my studio for original artworks and prints on fine art paper, but I am happy to share my recommendations.
For more information about framing, please check my sizing and framing guide.
How is my artwork going to be shipped?
- Oil paintings take a substantial amount of time to dry. I will not ship a painting before it is ready to be tightly packaged (4-7 weeks from painting completion).
- All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box.
- Most artwork will ship via UPS, and most packages arrive within 2-5 days to United States and 3-21 days to other destinations from time of shipping (includes tracking & insurance).
- Watercolor paintings and mix media on paper (artworks larger than 11x14’’) are shipped rolled in a sturdy tube for best protection. Artworks up to 11x14’’ shipped in a cardboard box with all needed protection.
- All prints are handled with the utmost care, packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeves.
- Prints 9x12" and smaller are mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while prints 10x13" and larger are mailed in a thick tube.
- Shipped via UPS Expedited Mail and arrive within 2-5 days to US and 3-21 days to other destinations.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance.
- International packages are a bit outside of my control. Border fees, duties, and handling fees may be charged by other countries. That being said, I mail packages internationally every single week with great success overall!
- Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
Every order, commission, and sale is handled with care and as much clarity and transparency as possible. My goal is for you to be completely happy with your purchase! Please read about our return policy here for more information on the process.
Workshops and Classes
I do not offer private lessons at this time. However I do make free demos on Instagram and YouTube from time to time and some online workshops. Please stay tuned on Instagram for updates and new classes and
follow me on social media. Also, I encourage you to subscribe to my mailing list
here for registration priority.
If you would like to host an online or in person workshop or course (I love to meet new people and visit new places!) - please contact me at email@example.com
Stockists and Galleries
I would be honored for you to present my artwork on your walls and your shop!
Gallery owners, please email me to discuss your gallery and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love working with designers because I love it when my artwork lives in a fine looking room! I offer designers a discount on Giclee prints. Please email email@example.com so we can set up a specific coupon code for you for frequent use.
I love working with bloggers, editors, stylists, and writers! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am always open to interviews and love sharing my story with the world!